Best of the Best 2018-19
The evening's guest Judge was Eddy Lane, a CCC stalwart of the past who lent his years of expertise to judge our annual 'Best of the Best' competition, comprised of all the top placed images from the last year. There were also prizes for the top placed members from the club's league, as well as presentation of the Pete Muckle Prize for the public's favourite from the Photofest exhibition held in Calne. This year also saw the introduction of a Best Newcomer Prize for the highest placed league member who has joined in the last year.
The results were:
- BoB Mono Print: Icon of Bristol by Mark Briscoe
- BoB Colour Print: Lochan, Glencoe by David Evans (which went on to win overall BoB print)
- BoB Mono DPI: Escalating by Andrew Adams
- BoB Colour DPI: Pre Dawn by David Evans
- Mono Print: David Evans
- Colour Print: David Evans
- Mono DPI: Mark Briscoe
- Colour DPI: Mike Venner
- Best Newcomer: Rachel Coutts
- Andrew Adams' Escalating was judged best overall DPI.
- The Pete Muckle Prize went to Rachel Coutts for her Misty Morning